Monday, October 4, 2010

Deepika wants to work with Ranbir

Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor ended their relationship and went their separate ways last year, but the actress still wants to work with her ex as she is "very fond" of him.

"Ranbir is someone I'm very fond of, I'm really looking forward to working with him because I think we have not worked enough together," the 24-year-old actress told reporters at the launch of the bridal edition of a magazine, where she's on the cover.

Deepika and Ranbir were last seen in 'Bachna Ae Haseeno'.

Talking about how she got over her break-up, Deepika said: "I think everyone has a different way of dealing with it. Some people immerse themselves in work. I feel everyone has a certain strength within themselves to come out of any situation whether it's a break up or anything else. So, as long as you believe in yourself, you can challenge anything."

When asked about what helps her in coming out of painful moments or problems in life, the actress gave credit to her positive thinking.

"My support system like my family and friends play a major role. Apart from that I'm also someone who is very positive. I don't give up very easily and I think that's my strongest point," she said.

So what's the kind of guy Deepika would like to tie the knot with?

"He needs to be my friend most importantly, a great companion, someone with whom I can spend the rest of my life, someone I can have good conversations with and also someone who understands my silence as well."

"He should accept me with all my flaws. So it's not just about romance, it's also about the layers of romance that one feels," she said.

And what kind of a wedding would she like?

"As girls, we all dream of this typical fairytale wedding, that's what I hope for. The colour that I would go for, presently I'm very confused about that. But definitely I'll go for an Indian wedding. However, I'm not getting married for another eight-10 years," Deepika said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin