Friday, September 3, 2010

Aamir & Salman are wonderful: Shahrukh Khan (srkthedon.blogspot.com)

So what if Shah Rukh Khan isn't starring in KJo's new release (he's not even doing a cameo or a hot item number this time), but he's there in spirit.

And in the promotions too. After all, he's family, na? Yeah, during a promotional interview of We Are Family, with Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal, SRK casually blended in with the team and started talking about the movie, leaving all the viewers stunned and amused. Of course, the perfect moment was when he commented on the two other Khans. He said, "I have a huge amount of respect for Aamir and Salman.

I think they're wonderful. I think they're great stars, I know them personally and they're great human beings. And they're much bigger stars than I can ever be. I hope one day I can be like them in terms of work." Bravo, SRK, bravo! Over to you Sallu, c'mon and give us a quick dabangg reply. While Aamir can start pondering already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin