Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Shah Rukh wasn't my girlfriend" (srkthedon.blogspot.com)

Salman snaps that he doesn't miss SRK, says they'll never be friends

Salman Khan says he and Shah Rukh Khan, with whom he had his infamous public fight two years ago, can never be friends again.

"Shah Rukh and I don’t talk anymore. We had a misunderstanding and parted ways... There is no chance of Shah Rukh and Salman coming together in the future," Salman told trade analyst Komal Nahta, on the show 'ETC Bollywood Business'.

The 44-year-old ended his friendship with Shah Rukh after the two had a heated argument at Salman's then girlfriend Katrina Kaif's birthday party on July 16, 2008. Salman has since become close to Aamir Khan.

Infamous for his splits, whether with friends or girlfriends, Salman recently broke off with Katrina too.

Asked if he ever misses his once-upon-a-time brother-in-arms Shah Rukh, he fired back: "Shah Rukh meri girlfriend nahi thi... apni purani girlfriend ko miss nahi karta, Shah Rukh ko kyun karunga? (Shah Rukh was not my girlfriend... I don't miss my ex-girlfriends for that matter, why will I miss him?)".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin