Monday, September 20, 2010

Priyanka's TV happiness

Priyanka Chopra, whose TV debut 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' is enjoying high TRPs, says that the success of the show makes her feel very happy.

"I'm happy with the fact that 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' opened the way it did because this is the first time I'm doing television and secondly being a girl I'm doing a show like this, so it has been very encouraging for me," Priyanka said.

Asked how is she planning to maintain the high TRPs once other shows like 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' with Amitabh Bachchan and 'Bigg Boss' with Salman Khan hit the screens, she said: "'Khatron Ke Khiladi' is a four-week season, so by the time the other shows come on air, it will be over, so there is no stress."

The 28-year-old actress was present at an event to launch radio station Oye 104.8 FM with Ranbir Kapoor, her co-star in 'Anjaana Anjaani'.

Asked what would she like to give Ranbir if he enters 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' and wins it, Priyanka joked: "There is no way that Ranbir will win the show unless I cheat for him."

Ranbir continued the joke: "I can never participate in 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' because I will never be able to pass the auditions and even if I pass the auditions, I will be out in the first round itself."

The show, that airs on Colors, is hosted by Priyanka and features male contestants performing daredevil stunts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin