Saturday, September 11, 2010

Katrina's the new 'Jumma Chumma' girl

Katrina Kaif is going all out in her item number avatar for Farah Khan's 'Tees Maar Khan'. First there was the song 'Sheila Ki Jawani', where Kat's going to be belly dancing a la Shakira. And now we've found out that she's also going to dance to the iconic 'Jumma Chumma De De' number in the movie. The original song is from the movie 'Hum' and was picturised on Amitabh Bachchan and Kimi Katkar.

Director/choreographer Farah Khan promises that the new 'Jumma Chumma' is going to be a jaw dropper, and adds, “This song will be the highlight of my film.”

And Katrina has worked hard on her look, and more so her body, for the song. Kat said, “ I haven’t worked harder on my body than I have for this song. When Farah told me that I had to expose my full stomach, provocatively, right down to the hip line, I knew that I had to have the best body in the business.”

Adds a source “Katrina Kaif plays an item girl in the film so it was only natural to have an item number of this sort - Katrina grooves to the song as men cheer on.”

'Tees Maar Khan' also stars Akshay Kumar in the lead and releases this December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin