Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shahid wants to watch Sonam's 'I Hate Luv Storys'

Back from shooting for 'Mausam' in Scotland, he shares his to-do list

Shahid Kapoor, who is back in the city after a hectic schedule in Scotland for 'Mausam', wants to catch his co-star Sonam Kapoor's 'I Hate Luv Storys'.

"Yeah I want to see Sonam's film and all the other films that I've missed while I was away," said Shahid.

Talking about his two months in Edinburgh, he said: "Shooting in Edinburgh was like a dream. The place was so beautiful, I felt I was transported to paradise.

"And then being directed by dad was a dream come true. He is like an encyclopaedia of acting. I've learnt so much in the last one month. I tried to absorb as much as I could," said Shahid.

He missed his mom and kid-brother like crazy during the shooting abroad.

"In fact, I wanted my brother to come over to Scotland. But kids that age have their own life and commitments," said Shahid sounding every inch the concerned big brother.

Now until the next schedule of 'Mausam', in Punjab, the actor will be with his mom and brother.

"Not just mom and my brother, but my closest friend Sri also. He stays in Bangalore. I've invited him over to Mumbai to spend time with me, my brother and mom. I'm now going to catch up on all the films that I missed while I was gone," said Shahid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin