Tuesday, August 24, 2010

At the funeral of Bobby's father-in-law

Here's who showed up at Deol Jr's dad-in-law's cremation

The funeral of Bobby Deol's father-in-law Devendra Ahuja (promoter of Centurion Bank and MD of 20th Century Finance) was held on Sunday at Chandanwadi crematorium. Ahuja died of a cardiac arrest on Saturday morning. He was 74.

Dharmendra and Subash Chandra Goel were present at the funeral.

Ahuja was in the news recently when he had disinherited his son Vikram and left most of his wealth amounting to some hundreds of crores to daughter Tanya, Bobby's wife.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 1:16 PM  

I find it really shameful on the part of your site to exhibit this picture which shows the sorrow of Bobby and Tanya. You don't have any respect for the suffering of people.

I feel sad for Bobby and his wife and I offer them my condolences.

I love you Bob. Courage !

Sylvie

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin