Saturday, July 24, 2010

Priyanka on her seven men

Priyanka Chopra talks about her male co-stars in Saat Khoon Maaf

Priyanka Chopra has seven co-stars in Vishal Bhardwaj's Saat Khoon Maaf. While she has worked with John Abraham in the past, the rest were first time co-actors for the actress. Here's Piggy Chops talking about her off-screen chemistry with the leading men of Saat Khoon Maaf...

Vivaan Shah: I got to know him during the making of the film. We used to hang out a lot together. He's a very, very talented young boy. With parents like Naseer sir and Ratna ma'am, it's obvious he would be. He's super talented, we did a workshop together before the film started.

Neil Nitin Mukesh: I have known Neil on and off. Am working with him for the first time and he's a super fun guy. We bonded a lot on topics like gadgets, as we are both geeks. We had no technology where we were shooting so we would watch movies and hang out and stuff. His brother Naman was also there. I think I can safely say that we have become really good friends now.

John Abraham: I have done three films with John and I can say that he's completely mad. We had a great time; most of his role was shot in Mumbai as we were in Coorg for a very short while. John made Coorg really fun. He has this sarcastic sense of humour; he's very funny. He had me in splits all the time.

Irrfan Khan: I was petrified about shooting with Irrfan because I started shooting with him first. I was nervous as he's such an incredibly talented actor and I didn't know if I could match up to that. He brings tremendous energy on the sets and I would just keep watching him perform for hours.

Alexander Dyachenko: My Russian co-actor would converse in English with me. We used to discuss a lot about celebrities in Russia and in India. He was really amused by the way people reacted to me. He would be 'why do they look like they are having heart attacks!' I said that's how Indians are, very expressive in their love.

Annu Kapoor: I have known Annu Kapoor for a really long time since he's friends with my dad. He's a highly knowledgeable man and can talk about anything under the sun for hours. He had done an amazing part in the film -- he's brilliant!

Naseeruddin Shah: Naseer sir was my teacher, and I have done workshops with him. Now about working with Naseeruddin Shah what can I say? Half the time, I used to watch him give his shots. It's an education by itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin