Monday, July 26, 2010

Preity Zinta says no arrest warrant issued for her

She's angry about media reports damaging her reputation

Preity Zinta is mad at the media, and she's even thinking of taking legal action against some publications and channels. It had been reported in some sections of the media that bailable arrest warrants had been issued against Preity and Ness Wadia, co-owners of the IPL team Kings XI Punjabm for failing to appear in a Chandigarh court.

Preity then posted on her Twitter page, "Request to the media! Pls verify news before printing that Arrest warrents issued for me in court! This is absolutely false & malicious!"

She continued, "We will take legal action against all channels & publications 4 deliberately damaging my reputation! I expect d news 2 b pulled off asap wid an apology ! Sad the news in India has become a joke and idle gossip instead of facts! This is my official statement! Thank you. Pz."

Preity added, "No summons had been served on me by d CJM Chandigarh wid regards to appearing in any court case against me today. I have since learnt that no arrest warrants have been issued in my name. My legal team is looking further into the matter."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin