Friday, August 7, 2009

Rekha bares it all

Rekha is all set to bring out a bare-it-all biography about her life and loves.

The diva has been penning her memoirs of the last 50 years of her life. But Rekha isn’t going the usual way of bringing out a book; the veteran actress is going to make a movie on her life. She confirmed to the press, ‘Yes, I have been picking up the pieces of my life from the memories of the past, I have been carefully going back in time to identify every person who has shaped my life and made me realise that I am a product of love. The most important person, of course, is my mother, who couldn't have given me more love.’

The actress doesn’t have the right words to express her gratitude so instead she feels a film will do justice to the same. Rekha doesn’t want to jump into conclusions as of now and sources close to the actress said, “She will be making a formal announcement soon and is just waiting for a couple of things to fall into place in order to get her film rolling.”

Apart from producing, she has always had a voice for singing, and has been training ever since to launch that private album of songs which we keep hearing about. She is a self-confessed Meena Kumari fan, and like her, Rekha also wants to sing her poetry for a private album. That day will come too, if she can manage to take off with her film first.

StarBoxOffice feels Rekha’s tell all expose is something to watch out for indeed, lets hope she doesn’t skip out the juicy details like she usually does!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin