Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It’s My Life will change Hurman’s life

In What’s Your Raashee?, Priyanka Chopra is sure to hog the limelight as she plays 12 characters, a feat no Hindi film actress has attempted before. Hurman Baweja is likely to be overshadowed by his former lady love’s omnipresence. Director Anees Bazmee has some good news for him.

Anees, who has made blockbusters like Welcome and Singh is Kinng is gung ho about It’s My Life starring Harman Baweja and Genelia D’Souza. He says, “It’s My Life is a pure love story like Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha. That film did really well and people loved it. This is also a romantic love story like that and I hope it does equally well.”

While Genelia D’Souza has a super hit film, Jaane Tu Yaa Jaane Na, several big banner films along with endorsement deals in her kitty, Harman Baweja hasn’t had a successful track record at the BO. So doesn’t he feel nervous about his movie? “We have made a good film,” he assures, adding, “When we made it, we needed a boy like him. It is very sad and unfortunate that his films have not worked but that is what happens in the industry. Some films work, some don’t.”

It’s My Life is one of Anees Bazmee’s pet projects. “We always wanted to make a small, sweet film but during the process of making the film, it got bigger. We have shot the film in New Zealand, Rajasthan, New Delhi, Bangkok, Norway and Greece. We have made a good film and I hope people like it as much as I do,” says the director fondly.

About Harman he says confidently, “Harman is absolutely apt for the role and I am sure people will like him a lot. My heart says that It’s My Life will change Harman’s life because we have made this beautiful film with a lot of love.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin