Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mugdha Godse recovering from car accident

Thanks to Madhur Bhandarkar, Mugdha Godse, who was unknown to many of us, has become a familiar name today. Many remember seeing at fashion shows and partying with boyfriend Mithun. But all this changed after “Fashion released”.

Mugdha is a topic of discussion today as she had an accident on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway on May 5 when she was on her way to Pune to meet her parents.

Her driver lost control of the car when another car overtook it. Mugdha’s car turned turtle and the actress, who was asleep in the back seat at the time of the accident, suffered bruises and a sprain in the neck. The driver too had a miraculous escape and he helped Mugdha out of the car.

She immediately called her father to Pune and was also briefly admitted at a hospital there.

“I am still in pain. I guess I’ll take a few days to heal and recover. The car has been badly damaged. My driver and I have been lucky that it wasn’t too serious. I have to wear a neck band for a week and have been advised bed rest for eight days,” said Mugdha.

Here’s wishing her a speedy recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin