Thursday, April 2, 2009

Itsy bitsy

Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Arora are all set to burn the screen with their hot bikinis in Kambakkht Ishq

Producer Sajid Nadiadwala's Kambakkht Ishq has Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Arora and Denise Richards wearing hot bikinis. They play supermodels living in Hollywood and so, have a sexy wardrobe. Sajid says, “It was mesmerising to work with Denise as I remember her when I was in college and she had done Wild Things and James Bond's The World Is Not Enough.”

While Denise Richards has been styled by Shabina Khan, Kareena's styling has been done by Aki Narula and Amrita Arora's by Ashley Rebello.

Amrita says, "Ashley Rebello styled me. I worked out like a beast to wear that bikini! I wasn't awkward or uncomfortable wearing it as I was informed earlier what I was to wear. I said yes because the scene demanded it." Apparently her husband Shakeel Ladhak also loved the bikini pictures. "Shakeel has seen them all. He was with me in LA when we shot the scene."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin