Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Salman walked the ramp with Miss Universe

It was one of those rare occasions when actor Salman Khan and his girlfriend Katrina Kaif made a public appearance together.


This time it was to support fashion designer Sanjana Jon's fashion show for AIDS awareness where Miss Universe 2006 Zuleyka Rivera walked the ramp.


“Get tested, it’s in fashion. That’s the message I want to convey to Goa. That is my real purpose behind coming here,” Zuleyka said.


But as expected, it was Salman Khan who stole the limelight when he took the ramp.


Although Katrina didn’t walked the ramp with him, the audience didn't miss the opportunity to quiz the actor on his marriage plans.


“What has it (marriage) that got to do with you? Are you planning to get married on the same date, same time or do you want to marry me ?” Salman asked the audience.


Of course, he did speak about the topic of the day AIDS awareness but in his own style. “You need lots of protection. You better be careful. It’s in fashion,” he said.


However, the very fashionable star confessed that fashion shows like these only make him uncomfortable.


“I want to do it from heart. I won’t do this for fashion. I wear torn jeans and t-shirts and i'm bare-chested most of the time. I don’t care about fashion,” he said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin