Monday, November 6, 2006

Jimmy Shergill to launch his official website

Appalled by the wrong information about him all over the print and the web world, Jimmy Shergill has plans to launch his official website soon.

We spoke to Jimmy to confirm if that's true? "Yes, that's right", he says, "I am planning for a December/January launch of the site and there is a big function which is being planned for the same".

But what makes him join the club of celebrities who have an official website of their own? "See, I am sick and tired of wrong information about me posted all over the media. Whether is the release dates of my films or the projects I am doing or other personal information about me, I just want people to come to one single source of information and get all what they want", he divulges.

So what all will the site be comprising of? "Apart from regular stuff such as filmography, information about my upcoming films and their promos, there would also be personal information about me and the journey I have taken as an actor over the years. There would also be a section on fan mails where people could drop me a message or a mail and I would ensure that I could answer them all. Also, there are plans for some tie-ups of sorts along with the site and I am meeting a lot of people to see how it all could be materialized."

With an idea like this, his fans couldn't wait longer for the site to be up. So when does the big event happen? "Earlier I had planned it for my birthday i.e. December 3rd, but now it seems the launch would be a bit delayed. I wanted to get promos of my upcoming films on the site but that is a tough task to happen before the actual publicity of the film stars. Also, it is not easy to procure posters from each of the films I have worked in so far and hence that is taking some time too", he says.

But couldn't he launch the site with maximum information available to him and later update it as and when more stuff came in? "A lot of people said that to me", he says, "but then I want to have it as a perfect site when it is made LIVE so that people are joyed by the fact that they are visiting Jimmy's site. No aadha-adhoora stuff for me!"

We trust your words here Jimmy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin