Monday, October 30, 2006

“When there's a marriage, I won't hide it," Aish

Refuting the current rumours that her marriage with Abhishek Bachchan is scheduled to take place in February next year, Aishwarya Rai told media persons that she has no plans for marriage in the near future. “Who's doing all these shaadi soap operas with my life? I don't know. Maybe you can enlighten me,” said Aishwarya in a mere embarrassed tone. “I've absolutely no plans for marriage in the near future,” she said in a clear-straight voice.
She wondered why the media always spread false rumours about her marriage. “When there's a marriage, I won't hide it. I'll stand on the rooftops and talk about it. For now could Abhishek and I just be allowed to concentrate on our individual careers, please?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin