Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm the luckiest man in the world, Shah Rukh Khan

It's the 'Baadshah of Bollywood' Shahrukh Khan's birthday on 2nd November. His enthusiasm for work only intensifies as the superstar turns 41 this Thursday. Star Gold will telecast his films all through the week from 30th October - 3rd November.

After the highly successful serials FAUJI and CIRCUS, SRK returns to television on his birthday. His second stint on television will be as host for two special episodes on his birthday exclusively on Star Gold titled 'The Inner and Outer World of Shah Rukh Khan'. King Khan talks about himself, his films, his directors and moments of his life that have made this young lad into King Khan.

The two special episodes will take you through Shah Rukh's life on a personal and professional level and how it has brought about changes in his life both sweet and bitter. He talks about his love for the city of dreams -Mumbai, his first taste of success, some precious memories with loved ones and the particular traits that define Shah Rukh.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world and I don't want to hide from it. I cannot repay my fans for what they have done for me, they have given me so much love and that love has taken me to where I am today, the only thing I can do for my fans is to never stop working, and to do films till the very end, it is the only way I can express my love for them," says an emotional Shah Rukh Khan on his birthday to his fans

This is a once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity for all fans of Shah Rukh Khan, the most popular star of Bollywood as he himself takes viewers behind the scenes of some of his films like KABHI HAA KABHI NAA, PHIR BHI DIL HAI HINDUSTANI, SWADES, PAHELI and MAIN HOON NA. He recalls his early days in the film industry when he talks about KABHI HAA KABHI NAA and the birth of his production company Dreams Unlimited with PHIR BHI DIL HAI HINDUSTANI. This is the only chance for every SRK fan to know everything they ever wanted to know about him right from his early experiences in the film industry to his recent experiences as a producer.

1 Comments:

karishma 2:36 PM  

happy bday king khan love you stax

you are da best n will always be

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin