Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kareena and Saif now have a common physician

Love means sharing medical empathy. Kareena and Saif now have the same personal physical, a certain Dr Aggarwal who at this very moment, is with the couple in London.

"Kareena is here and so is Dr Aggarwal, our physician. He's now become a part of my family." Saif is growing increasingly comfortable in Kareena's space, making an effort to be friendly with all the people who matter to her.

In London, where he is shooting for his first home production, Saif Ali Khan was hassled when his children's maid vanished; leaving him to take care of Sara and Ibrahim. He chuckles, "I was almost made to feel like my character Ranbeer from Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic who has to reluctantly look after four kids in the film."

Then rushes to add that he enjoys being a father, "The maid vanished but luckily, I had my family here. My mom took charge for as long as Sara and Ibrahim were here."

As for the maid, she had a 3-month visa. Saif says, "So she's free to do what she likes in London. My best wishes to her."

Production hassles in London aren't bothering Saif, "This is my first film as producer. And London is an enormously expensive city. But I'm cool. My director Imtiaz Ali and my business partner are in charge. All I've to do is act."

Saif has gotten over his annoyance about Kareena's absence in his first production. "I really need to separate my professional and personal life. Kareena IS my life. But right now I'm working with Deepika Padukone and I better accept that. What Kareena and I feel for each other, only the two of us know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin