Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Preity to do a cameo for Salman’s home production

The IPL jamboree and hoopla over, Preity Zinta took off for a quiet week-long holiday at a place where there was no noise, bustle and cellphones. “The worst thing is I wasn’t even allowed to talk. Can you imagine... me not talking?”

Rejuvenated, she’s raring to get back to films. “I didn’t realise how much I had been put behind. I have so much pending work. Four films are at different stages of completion. I’ve to immediately start dubbing for Harr Pal and Heroes. Then I leave for the world tour with the Bachchans.”

In Heroes, she stars with one of her favourite co-stars Salman Khan, for whom she has agreed to do an item song in the Salman-Kareena starrer Main Aur Mrs Khanna.

Preity corrects, “It’s Salman’s home production. And he is a buddy. But it’s not an item song, really. It’s an interesting cameo. And I’ve agreed to be in the film because the director Prem Soni is a dear friend.

And since Salman has played Prem so often, let’s just say this one is for Prem.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin