Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not to lose any more weight

Kareena Kapoor’s new lean look has been tagged size zero. The actress has lost a considerable amount of weight for her role in Tashan.

However, sources reveal that close friends and family have been alarmed at the rate Kareena has lost weight and have asked her not to get any leaner.

Apart from mom Babita, her sister Karisma too has advised Kareena against losing any more kilos.

Says a source, “Of late, it’s believed that Bebo has shed more kilos. Her close friends and well-wishers have asked her to follow a consistent diet and not lose any more weight. They are alarmed at her size zero tag.

Mama Kapoor has asked Bebo to talk about eating healthy and working out so that it doesn’t send out the wrong message to her teen fans that following a crash diet will make them look thin.”

Kareena is looking super- thin in the Tashan promos. “The alarm bells went off soon after the Tashan promos hit the air. Everyone was shocked to see how thin the actress looked in the Chaliya song.”

Apart from family, boyfriend Saif Ali Khan has also asked Bebo to clarify when possible that she’s not a size zero so she doesn’t pass a wrong message to other girls.

“Saif is very proud of Kareena’s new fit look. But he’s quite concerned that her fans might take the size zero concept too seriously and resort to crash dieting.”

Kareena says, “It’s not true. Who said I am a size zero? My waist is 26? I eat everything from cheese to pastas. I am fed up of stories calling me size zero and that I have anorexia.

Did you see me at the IPL match in Mumbai? Did I look anorexic? Actresses abroad change their looks for particular films and lose weight or put on weight accordingly.

I had to lose weight and look lean for Tashan so I trained hard to get a certain body structure and shape. I’ve done that so now I am back to my normal diet and exercise routine.”

Tushar Joshi & Upala KBR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin