Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jiah's in and out of Ken's flick

The actress was replaced by Katrina, but now she’s back in the project

Jiah Khan has shot for two days for Ken Ghosh. She read it in the papers that she’s out of the film and that Katrina replaced her in Ghosh’s new film with Shahid Kapoor. There’s just one small problem. Jiah hasn’t been informed about it.

Says Jiah, “I’ve already shot for two days for the film with Shahid. After that, there were scheduling issues. My dates for Ken’s film were clashing with Aamir and Ghajini.

I couldn’t let the Aamir project suffer at any cost. It’s my chance to create the impact that I couldn’t, after Nishabd.”

Now Jiah is all set to shoot for Ken’s film. “I’ve already given my dates for Ken’s shooting. No one has so far informed me that I’m not in the film. So it’d be right for me to assume the project remains as it is.”

Tell her that the director Ken Ghosh has gone underground and that talks of Jiah being replaced by the current lucky mascot Katrina are gaining momentum, and Jiah falls quiet, then whispers, “I’m new to all this.

I keep to myself. I’ve no idea what people do in this industry.” Jiah will have learn the hard way that PR skills are as important as professionalism.

Kat was in…
On April 21, Katrina hinted that she’d been signed for Ghosh’s film, “There is a lot of reshuffling going on.

There’s a date problem but that’s not the issue. I can always adjust dates for the people at UTV who are my friends.

Till these issues are settled, I cannot comment if I’m doing the film or not.

Now she’s out…
Director Ken Ghosh suddenly surfaced to say Jiah was back in the project.

“I’ll let my producers UTV clear all the misunderstanding. Jiah is very much in the project.”

Subash K. Jha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin