Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Priyanka Chopra : I feel like I've achieved Nirvana

Move over men. A woman seems to be taking your place. Having endorsed a men's wear brand recently, this Joan d'Arc will also play Abhishek Bachchan's bodyguard in Drona . Suddenly we see Priyanka Chopra, a once-upon-a-time petite damsel imbibe the male spirit. "That's a woman's spirit, and not many are aware about what it can do," she laughs as she tells us more about her feminine side. "I love wearing dresses, I have a fetish for shoes; I take time to get dressed..."

Having torn a muscle while performing a deadly stunt for Drona , Priyanka has recovered well and lives on happily to boast of her histrionics. "Action sequences are fun. Every time I perform stunts, I feel like I've achieved nirvana. It's overwhelming. And even after the shot, I continue to believe that I am this superwoman, till I realise soon enough that it's just the magic of cinema."

Never mind the 'chops' she gives the hoodlums on celluloid, just what does she think of her new name 'Piggy Chops' courtesy co-actor Abhishek Bachchan. "Oh, the world seems to have caught on to that one. But I don't mind it one bit because it's kind of cute," she quips. Any 'cute names' she calls AB's Baby? "None, whatsoever! I'm a very boring person, and don't go about christening people."

Urvashi Ashar, Indiatimes Movies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin