Sunday, October 22, 2006

No time to love, Sameera

Bollywood hottie Sameera Reddy has huge penchant for knitting. “I find knitting to be the best stress-buster. I can knit a full sweater in just a day,” says Sameera.
While you take your own sweet time trying to accept this Bollywood bombshell doing what is otherwise considered the pastime of a housewife, the lady springs yet another one. “Earlier, I used to really get bugged when I was a linked to my co-stars, but now, my worry is different. I get worried if I am not linked with them and I guess I can see the fun part of it all now,” she says.
And a hearty laugh is all we get after mentioning the Sameera-Vivek Oberoi link up. “I read it one fine morning and laughed a lot, that's just about it. Otherwise, my situation is pretty simple and easy to explain; earlier there was no guy to love, now there is no time to love!” she adds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin