Sunday, October 22, 2006

First sexy, now gay icon!

First sexy, now gay icon! Abhishek Bachchan is sure on a high. He has been selected Asia 's sexiest man for the year 2006, recently. But the ‘sexy' guy however doesn't like to be called sexy. “I don't take these appellations seriously. My main job is to be an actor. And all these wonderful appellations come from that job. If I wasn't an actor I'd be neither considered sexy nor a gay icon. I concentrate on my job as an actor. The rest I treat as bonuses given to me for doing my job seriously. My responsibility is towards my audience and entertaining them. ‘Sexy' and ‘gay icon' are terms of affection that are here today, will be gone tomorrow,” says Abhishek.
Even he doesn't know what the sexy means. “I don't know what it means,” said Bachchan Junior in a recent interview. When said maybe it means people want to have sex with him, Abhishek laughed in embarrassment. “I don't think so. I really don't know what being sexy is,” he said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin