Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mugdha Godse worried for her parents who live Pune

Spooked by images she sees on TV and the Net

Mugdha Godse, who is currently shooting in Mauritius, is distressed about the swine flu situation in Pune, where her parents live. The city has recorded the highest number of deaths due to the pandemic.

The actress has been in constant touch with her parents and has been enquiring about their health and telling them about precautionary measures they can take to avoid contracting the flu.

Speaking from Mauritius she says, "I have been here for the last two weeks, and when I am not shooting, I am glued to my phone and the Internet. The swine flu epidemic has hit the city like crazy. Pune, has the highest number of swine flu cases, and it worries me. I have been talking to my parents everyday.

They've been indoors and only step out if they have some important work. They are taking all the necessary precautions. The city is on a bandh and I can imagine the intensity of the epidemic."

The actress is spooked by reports and images of people wearing masks and moving about on the streets of Mumbai, "I am coming to Mumbai on the weekend for my dubbing of All The Best. I also want to go visit my parents but they have asked me not to come, since it is very unsafe. They will probably come visit me once I am down for a longer time."

Mugdha is presently shooting with Bobby Deol for an untitled horror film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin