Saturday, August 15, 2009

I look better now: Sridevi

She is the irreplaceable lady superstar of Indian cinema. Bollywood’s all time favorite Queen Bee, Sridevi celebrated her 46th birthday last night (13th Aug) with her family.

And to make the occasion special Sri’s two pretty daughters Jahnavi, 12 and Khusi, 8 decorated the house. Getting away for a few minutes from the chaos of organizing a small birthday get-together, Sri excitedly informed us, “My daughters, I can see, have devoted the last two days planning out this day.
My husband has some grand plans, I assume. And all the excitement has rubbed onto me as well.”

So who all invited for this quiet celebration? “Right now it’s just family, but you never know. My family may just decide to spring a surprise for me,” she said delightedly.

Birthdays mean gifts galore. “I wouldn’t like to share what Boneyji has gifted me, but I can tell you that it’s something wearable.

It’s beautiful and I plan to wear it tonight. However, the gifts that are closest to my heart are those given by my daughters. They’ve been writing beautiful letters and making birthday cards for me every year. There’s nothing more special and memorable for me,” gushed the doting mother.

Birthdays are more than just cakes and candles for this lovely lady. “Before I married Boneyji, I religiously used to visit Tirupathi on my birthdays. Other than that, visiting orphanages and old age homes were my priorities, after which I used to return home and celebrate the day with my sisters. Those days were so beautiful and carefree”, recalls the Sadma actress fondly “But birthday celebrations have changed for me now. It’s more about spending time with family. They are special, because I feel complete with family.”

And maybe it’s this ‘completeness’ that makes her so beautiful even today. “I think I look better today than I did yesterday,” she confesses, “That’s because I am happy. I feel a positive energy around me all the time. It’s very important to be happy and stress free, otherwise you age faster than you can imagine.”

Happy Birthday to you Sri...

1 Comments:

Brijesh Sharma 2:29 PM  

Hey guys You have seen Sridvi however if you want to see her daughter then you can see here at Bollywood Actress Pics

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin