Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Asin: I’m here to stay



Asin received the Best Debutante Award, but the lovely girl felt a bit “weird” about it.

“It feels a little funny to receive a debut award after you’ve done a few films. But yes, Ghajini is my first Hindi film. I got a Filmfare Award even for my South Ghajini at the South Filmfare awards. I enjoy cinema, be it Bollywood or South. I love the grandeur of these awards and I’m not going to leave Bollywood so soon. I’m addicted to it already. But that doesn’t make South cinema any less.

I love South cinema, and will continue to be a part of it for as long as I live. I’ll do movies in whichever part of India, the only pre-requisite is that the script has to be interesting,” she says. So that’s the North and South of Asin’s story so far!

3 Comments:

Raj 8:20 AM  

Asin is really talented.
Write poetry

Share 6:14 PM  

Free registration.

$6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!

Anonymous 1:28 PM  

asin so sexy and hot actress,
her eye is so sexy her body so lovely....
i love you asin ... i love u too much...

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin