Thursday, February 26, 2009

Neil Nitin Mukesh in Jail!

Johnny Gaddar star Neil Nitin Mukesh will soon be going to jail. Relax, it's just for Madhur Bhandarkar's movie of the same name. The actor has been doing extensive research for his role, which will include visiting a jail.



Neil Nitin Mukesh told us he is looking forward to the shoot, which will begin in March. "I have always liked Madhur Bhandarkar's movies because they show the real face of society to a certain extent. I'm hoping for the best from Jail. The role I'm playing is quite challenging. So, I have been told to read books on Indian jails. Very soon, I will visit Thane jail and speak to people there," the actor explained.

Speaking further about his role, Neil told us, "It's the story of a common man which will add to the authenticity of the film. We will probably be shooting in the Dehradun jail and some parts of Yervada jail in Pune. I'm planning to visit both jails."

Rumour has it that the young actor will also be singing for Jail. Is that true? "I haven't been asked to sing but if Madhur wants me to, I will definitely sing. Everybody really liked my voice in Aa Dekhen Zara, but for now, I'm just concentrating on my next film with Bipasha Basu," he added.

Neil Nitin Mukesh will be seen next in Aa Dekhen Zara with Bipasha Basu and then with Katrina Kaif and John Abraham in Yash Raj's New York. Sudhir Mishraa's Tera Kya Hoga Johnny is scheduled to be released in June 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin