Saturday, June 21, 2008

Preity Zinta's 'Unforgettable' tour

Bollywood actor Preity Zinta feels she will not be overshadowed by the presence of the Bachchans --Amitabh, Abhishek and Aishwarya-- during their "Unforgettables" concert beginning July 18.

"It is a fact that the show is a Bachchan family show as there are three of them. I am friends with them and have enjoy working with Amitji and Abhishek. Aishwarya is a friend," Preity told reporters here.

The actor said the tour has come at an opportune time for her as she needed to unwind from the hectic IPL season. According to her, the unique concept of the guest stars has been introduced for the first time.

"I know Akshay Kumar well. Madhuri Dixit is my senior while I will get to know Shilpa Shetty well on the UK leg of the tour. I think I will have fun," she said.

Preity said Wizcraft was working on the concept. "All of us Bachchans, myself and Ritesh Deshmukh had some biggest hits. With Akshay opening the show in Toronto, Canada, lot of action and fireworks are expected," she said.

Replying to a question, the actor said she had not quit the Shah Rukh Khan-led "Temptations" world tour.

"We had fun on Temptations with Rani Mukherji, Saif Ali Khan and Shah Rukh. I have not quit it. In fact, I came to know recently that there is one show of Temptations in Amsterdam next month," she said.

Preity said audiences are sure to witness an exciting show. Shiamak Davar's choreography is visually strong and powerful. "It will have the feel of a Broadway musical," she said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin