Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Harman cutting his T-Shirts

Harman Baweja has a unique way of designing his clothes. He doesn't like tees with closed necks, so he simply cuts off the round necks to make them wider. He's taken it a step further and has worn the cut-off necks in his next flick Victory.

According to a source from the unit, "Everyone on the sets was surprised on seeing the lead actor coolly take a pair of scissors and cut off the round neck of all his tees he was supposed to wear for the film."

Harman laughs, Yes. I have been cutting my T-shirts ever since I can remember. I just don't like the entire look of tees with round necks. I don't feel comfortable in them, so I buy them and cut off the necks."

It's a Harman trademark? He retorts, "I don't know whether it's a trademark or no but it has more to do with comfort factor than style factor."

He admits that he took a scissor to his Victory clothes as well, "Initially, my director was shocked when he saw the scissors in my hand and cutting the shooting clothes. But after I wore the tees, he quite liked it and I am wearing the abruptly cut round necks in many of the scenes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin