Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The big clash

This is a real Exclusive and as always, it's first on Bollywood Buzz.

July 4 is one crucial date. Aamir Khan's nephew Imran Khan and Harry Baweja's son Harman Baweja are keeping their fingers crossed for their debut films, JAANE TU YA JAANE NA and LOVE STORY 2050, respectively.

“I'm already getting the jitters. I wouldn't deny, I am feeling more and more nervous as the release dates draws nearer,” Harman confides. But Imran is feeling exactly the opposite. “I'm not feeling nervous or anxious. In fact, I am not experiencing anything that would tense me up. Perhaps, I may experience varied emotions as the release date draws closer,” Imran tells me.

What about the big clash, the battle royale? “Listen, the business is sure to be divided. Imagine placing two mugs of coffee in front of you. The viewer has a choice. If both taste good, I'm sure he'd relish both,” Harman has a point. Imran, again, feels differently. “Why is the media hell-bent on creating a war of sorts? It has been proved in the past that two good films can co-exist in one week. And I'm sure both will co-exist,” he speaks his mind.

However, both Harman and Imran admit they'd love to watch the other's films. And that's something that needs to be appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin