Monday, May 5, 2008

Kat misses flight, Mallya jet comes to her rescue

On Saturday, Katrina Kaif was in three cities within 12 hours! Says the actress, “I was shooting in Goa and had to catch a flight to Bangalore for the IPL match. But I missed my flight.

Fortunately Vijay Mallya had me flown in his jet or I wouldn’t have been able to make it.

That’s one of the advantages of being the brand ambassador for his team (Royal Challengers) and then I flew back to Mumbai later in the night.”

Katrina says she loves cricket. “Everyone back home in London is crazy about the game. So I kind of grew up with the game. In India too, it’s a passion.”

She loves watching the IPL matches but “I hate to have fans approaching me while watching a match. I don’t like to be disturbed as I don’t want to miss a single moment.”

The Welcome actress is only now learning to connect with the public and her fans. “Whether it’s the IPL matches or my songs and dances for movies, I think I’ve really started having fun only after Race.

I’ve never enjoyed my dancing so much. Yeah, I think I’m finally unwinding both on screen and on stage. Earlier I had neither the songs nor the confidence. Now I guess I’ve a bit of both.”

Subash K. Jha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin