Friday, May 2, 2008

Kareena and Salman together again

Salman Khan is ready to share the screen with brother Sohail Khan again.

Last seen in the super hit Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya, they are back with Main Aur Mrs Khanna directed by debutant Prem Soni.

And guess who will be romancing the Khans this time? None other than the wonder girl Bebo. When Sohail was recently asked how it felt to be working with Salman bhai after a long hiatus, he said, “Salman bhai is my lucky charm.

He has been very good for me. All the films I did with him have been very successful. Every time I direct or produce a film where he is there, it becomes a hit.

Apart from that, it’s always nice to be on the sets with bhai. We get to spend time together which is not possible otherwise as everyone is busy. He makes the sets very lively. I cherish every moment of shooting with him.” Spoken like a true brother. Must say, bhai hai to aisa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin