Friday, May 2, 2008

Amitabh goes on and on and on…

Actor Amitabh Bachchan is Amitabh Bachchan for a reason. When we met the actor last, he wasn't in perfect shape. After all he suffered an injury on the sets of Alladin. And when we enquired after his health, he honestly admitted, "I'm on heavy medication, and not exactly at my healthiest best!"

But the actor, unflinching, spent close to six hours generously giving interviews to the media and promoting his film Bhoothnath. And when we asked him about his source of energy and spirit, he insisted that much was being made about his energy and all that! Now, that is our humble, modest, ever-tolerant and never-tiring Big B! But could it all be the wonders of some magic lamp somewhere?

To this Bachchan replied, "It's just a desire to work and if I can comply with the demands of my directors and producers and if they are happy with that then I am happy with that. I do feel that I need to have myself physically fit to be able to live up to their demands and so there is always a conscious effort to keep one healthy and presentable because cinema is all about how your face look and how you speak. So if your face is fine and if the voice is fine and if your activities are fine, you have a job otherwise you lose it!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin