Friday, April 25, 2008

Kat plays it cool!

Katrina Kaif may be the brand ambassador of Royal Challengers, but she certainly has a fan following in other IPL teams too.

Take Ishant Sharma, for instance. But Kat plays down on her fan, saying instead that this is the 'spirit of IPL'. "I know that Ishant is a player on SRK’s team. It’s good to see that everybody is having a good time. It is more about the game though! And the game sure has become more accessible to all," she says.
And she is quite enjoying cricket. "I’m the only female brand ambassador of a team and I’m quite liking my job. Cricket is the most popular Indian sport and I have no problem adding a bit of glam to it," she answers.
Kat isn’t what one would call an avid cricket fan, but she asserts that her personal association with the game has brought her really close to it. "Cricket is really popular here in India and my personal relationship as the brand ambassador of Bangalore has made me really and genuinely interested in it," she says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin