Friday, April 25, 2008

Hrithik won't travel out of Mumbai

The actor stays put in Mumbai as wife Sussanne is due any day now

With the Zee Cine Awards going underway in London tomorrow, several B-Town stars have already taken off for the UK. But Hrithik Roshan is staying back. The actor wants to be in Mumbai when wife Sussanne delivers which is anytime now. And so, the expectant daddy has put all his travelling plans on hold.

“I’m just not stepping out of Mumbai. That’s why I had to say no to the Zee awards. Right now, I can’t focus on any work that takes me out of the city,” he says.

Meanwhile Hrithik has also begun shooting for Zoya Akhtar’s directorial debut, Luck By Chance, in the city. The actor has a guest appearance in it. It’s a commitment he made long ago. Incidentally, Zoya is not only a close friend but also the first female director Hrithik has worked with.

“We’ve been shooting in the nights for the last few days. I’ve one full song to do before I am done. That will keep me busy till the end of the week,” says Hrithik.

By the time, Zoya’s shooting is complete, Hrehan will have a sibling and Hrithik can travel again.

Subash K. Jha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin