Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dino: Bike frenzy

From gizmos to fast cars to fast bikes, speed has always been the mantra of Bollywood hunks.

And guess who the latest entrant into Bollywood’s exclusive biker’s club is? None other than Dino Morea, who was spotted zooming around town on his new red bike in Mumbai some days ago. The hunk says, “It’s always been a dream to own one of these beauties and I have finally purchased it, after waiting all these years.

Though Indian roads might not be fit for this machine in the mornings, during the night, this baby can touch the limits.

I get really excited when I think of going home and hearing the roar of the engine. And when I ride it, my heart beats as fast as the bike goes.” Keep the speed up, Dino, but remember the saying: Speed thrills but... Hopefully you’re talking all the necessary precautions!

TNN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin