Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ash finally breaks her silence!

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is known to be diplomatic when it comes to her family or career! However, in conversation with Indiatimes Movies, Ash finally broke her silence over the issue of her doing or not doing Shankar’s Robot opposite Southern superstar Rajnikanth.

“Yes, I am doing Shankar’s Robot with Rajnikanth as well as Mani Ratnam’s next with Abhishek” said Ash when we questioned her about the ongoing controversy of Deepika Padukone replacing her in the film.

Ash set the record straight that she didn’t clarify the issue before as she does not like to talk about her films before their release. “It’s not about being diplomatic! I choose not to talk about my films too much because I think the audience should get a chance to decide for themselves as to whether they like or dislike my performances in any of my films. I don’t want to lead them” said she.

When quizzed about her keeping a low profile of late, the gorgeous woman replied, “I am glad you are actually missing me in films but I actually had a very full year! I got married to an incredible man and a lovely family. My movie Jodhaa Akbar was wonderfully received, I also shot for Sarkar Raj and Pink Panther and I am enjoying my time-out with my man and my family which means a lot to me.”

This is what makes Ash an ideal Indian woman we believe.

Renuka Vyavahare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin