Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yes, I am single: Katrina Kaif

Katrina is laughing over the rumour of her split with Salman Khan. In an interview with a leading tabloid Kat also denied reports of Sallu interfering in her professional life reiterating, as she has done before, that she has a life of her own.

"I create my own equations." emphasized the 23-year-old.

So does Katrina hang around with Salman and his family and friends out of gratitude or is there romance involved? Katrina's response was interesting.

"What one has to do in circumstances when one has no choice is another thing. If I have something to fulfill in my personal life, the media cannot stop me."

Equally interesting was Katrina's response when asked if she is single.

"If a woman is not married or engaged, she is single," she sighed.

Now the duo will make a special appearance alag-alag in Atul Agnihotri’s Hello.

Santabanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin