Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Deepika is no star

Actress Deepika Padukone is no star, or so she says. After all the girl is getting more endorsements offers than film offers. Or is it that she chooses to keep mum about the offers coming her way?

Anyway, when we caught up with her recently, she was thankfully willing to admit, “As of now I have signed two movies. I’ll be shooting with Ranbir in January for Yash Raj’s next. It will be directed by Sidharth Anand.

It’s not titled yet. After that I will be working on Nikhil Advani’s Made In China opposite Akshay Kumar.” About her newfound star status, she diplomatically states, “I don’t think I am a star. I am just one film old and have a long way to go.”

Hmm...Deepika seems to have learnt the ropes of B-town already!

TNN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin