Friday, November 2, 2007

Faisal Khan's custody given to Father Tahir Hussain

The on-going battle between Aamir and Faisal Khan reached its crescendo yesterday. After hearing Aamir Khan’s application and his Brother Faisal’s statement, the court handed over the temporary custody of Faisal to their father, Tahir Hussain for one month, thus, rejecting Aamir’s custody application.

Faisal said that he is only scared of Allah, as the court told him to appear before the Khar police station every alternate day and undergo treatment as directed by J. J. Hospital, where he was under observation. Aamir Khan in a press release said, “For the last two and a half years, I have looked after the treatment of my brother Faisal Khan, to the best of my ability and on the advice of respected doctors whom I trust implicitly. I have always wanted the best for my brother and care for him deeply. The Head of Department of Psychiatry, J. J. Hospital, has concluded that Faisal is ill and needs to be in the custodial care of a responsible family member. I expressed to the Bandra Court that I would like to take on that responsibility along with the support of my mother and sisters. The Hon'ble Court has granted custody to my father, and I respect the order of the hon'ble court. I hope that my father will take care of Faisal and fulfill the responsibility that the Hon'ble Court has entrusted him with. I wish Faisal all the best for the future, and I want him to know that I am always there for him.”

Amidst all this, Faisal kept on claiming that he was mentally stable and that he could take care of himself. And that he will do farming to survive and if need be, then he will call only his father for help.

IndiaFM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin