Monday, October 23, 2006

"we're happy together,” said Vikram

Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt is very happy with his girlfriend, actress Aamisha Patel. Aamisha and Vikram have been dating for a long time, and in spite of all false rumours about their break-up, the fact is that they are going very strong. "Life is great. The two of us have gone through the grind. Now we're happy together,” said Vikram in a recent interview.
However in the question of marriage, Vikram said no chance in near future. “Not for a long time. Amisha has her own ambitions, and I don't want to come in the way. She wants to pursue her career. And I'm happy to just move back and give her that space. When you're in a permanent relationship, the ground rules have to be made very clear. Amisha and I were sure we'd never come in each other's way. I'd never want her to compromise on her values or vision," said Vikram.
To Vikram, the years of his togetherness with Aamisha is so sweet to cherish. “Aamisha is wonderful. She showers me with so much attention that I never feel we aren't married. Amisha and I are for keeps. People may keep digging into our lives to sniff out a separation. But sorry, we aren't obliging," gushed Vikram.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin