Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I think I have my own sex-appeal and Malaika has hers, Amrita

The Arora gals – Malaika and Amrita dress up like complete glam-gals. Whether it's a family dinner, or a filmy party – they're always at their stunning best. We also heard that Ammu often ransacks elder sis' wardrobe.
“I am tempted to and I do it often. It's the most trendy, awesome wardrobe ever. I love her high-fashion tops, shoes and bags. I always tell my friends that if there's anything they want to raid, they should raid Malaika's wardrobe,” says Amrita. So what about raiding a bit of Malaika's sizzling sex appeal too?
Amrita quickly shoots back, “I think I have my own sex-appeal and Malaika has hers. I don't want to swap my sex appeal with Malaika's. I am happy the way I'm perceived. Doing that would take away the charm from both of us.”
Sure, we like sweet-sexy combo gals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin