Saturday, October 21, 2006

I need to look different for myself and the characters I play

Preity Zinta has not only dared to pick the most unusual roles but has also reinvented herself time and again...

"If I’ve changed myself to suit a role, it’s because I need to look different for myself and the characters I play. My advice for people would be to reinvent yourself from within. Think of cleaning the environment, try and get the potholes fixed — there are so many causes one can take up. Most importantly, one should try and be a better person."

‘Dil Chahta Hai’
The wavy long hair and fresh-faced look made many hearts flutter as she coyly wooed Aamir Khan in a casual carefree style.

‘Lakshya’
While her hair in the first portion of the film was curly, in the second portion it was short cropped - apt for the newsreader’s role she essayed.

‘Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna’
She played the editor of a fashion magazine and her svelte, glam look looked just right for the part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin