Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Farhan Akhtar is keen to cast Salman in his next

Director Farhan Akhtar has already worked with three superstars – Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan. But he has not cast Salman Khan in any of his films yet. However if the rumourmongers to be believed, Farhan Akhtar is keen to cast Salman in his next and for that he's already started working on a script. In a recent interview, when asked, Farhan said he will be glad to sign up Salman for his next.
“I consider Salman my elder brother – he is the one who taught me cycling and skating. We have grown up together and I respect him immensely. I see no reason why we shouldn't be teaming up in near future. When the script is right and the character is appropriate, I shall certainly approach him,” said Farhan.
Farhan's just released film is a remake of old classic ‘Don', which is doing well at the box office. However his next film will be an original and it will be about a ten-year-old boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin