Monday, October 23, 2006

Abhishek a great guy, Kareena

They introduced in the same film, ‘Refugee', and since then they have been very good friends. Even Karishma-Abhishek split couldn't make their relationship bitter. No prize to guess that we are talking about Abhishek and Kareena. In a recent interview, Kareena regretted as after ‘Refugee' they haven't been paired up. “We make a great on-screen pair, yet I have not been signed for any film with him. I don't know why,” said Kareena.
She said Abhishek a great guy. “I love Abhishek from the bottom of my heart. Whatever happened was unfortunate, but these things happen.”
”Some relationship will always be cherished. We faced the camera for the first time together and that bond can never be broken. It will be something to tell my children about when they watch ‘Refugee',” gushed Kareena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin