Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Aarti Chabria was at the receiving end of Dino Morea’s pranks

Dino Morea, known to be a prankster swung into action while shooting for Anant Mahadevan's Anamika in Jaipur. The person at the receiving end of his prank was his co-star Aarti Chabria.

The actress who plays a cameo in the film, wanted to retire early to bed, while co-stars Dino Morea, Koena Mitra and Minisha Lamba wanted to party till late. However, Aarti called it a day and chose to retire. Just when she was about to switch off the lights, she heard weird sounds from the lobby. "I was sure that somebody was trying to play a prank on me. I don't believe in ghosts. I called the receptionist who confirmed my belief that my colleagues were trying to pull a fast one on me," says Aarti.

Playing along with the prank, the actress pretended to be scared and emerged from the room with a pepper spray. "I stepped out of the room and said the proverbial dialogue, 'Kaun hai wahan?' I spotted three men with covered face making weird noises. I starting spraying, but the wind was blowing in a different direction, so most of the spray went into my dad's eye, who was standing right beside me, much to the shock of my father," she says.

After a while, when the situation was under control, they all went to sleep. "Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door but there was nobody there. Stories about the room being haunted started coming back to me," she says.

The joke took a nasty turn when the noises started coming from a closed cupboard. "This freaked me out. I went up to the cupboard and opened it. The next thing I knew was that Dino Morea jumped out of it. I was scared out of my wits.” she says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin